R.I.P Amber And Bridget. I'll Love You Forever And You Will Forever Be In My Heart

I remember the day just like it was yesterday. I was sitting in my wood machine operations class knowing something bad would happen sometime soon, but not this soon. I got called down to the office thinking i did something wrong. but when i get there i see my mom and my cousin michelle. i was a little apprihensive of what was going on, but then my mom flat out and said it. "Amber and Bridget got killed in a car accident this morning." I couldn't believe that my own sisters would be ripped away from me so fast. I know i didn't get to spend much time with them, but i loved every second i spent with them. Now it's almost been a year since the accident. Actually in 9 days it'll be a year. I hate feeling guilty that i didn't get to see them that much, i should've tried harder to see them. but noo i have to put everything off til it's too late. now everyday of my life i can't help but think what if they would've made it. I know they're with me always and they always will be, but still it breaks my heart knowing it's their spirits not their actual bodies. All the time people say i'm exactly like amber in alot of ways. at the funeral, i could barely look at their bodies just lying there knowing that a week before that they were alive. I wanted to run out of there so fast. i just wish that we all could be together once more. so on the 13th it'll be a year without them, and a year of sorrow.
November 5th, 2007 at 08:30am