The universe

hey=]
I was thinking today in the middle of Language arts class..." What is life?"
I started to think our world could be far larger than we ever thought could exist. Our universe could be just a little crumb on the bottom of some old lazy guys' shoe. It might kinda sound funny but it is true, you never know. That guy could be like 50 quadrillion times the size of us and he doesnt know that we exist. Just like how the same thing could be on the bottome of your shoe.
Think... alittle tiny universe much smaller than you could ever beleive with life much farther than you could ever know. With little organisms just like us thinking the same thing.
It is kind of freaky, but it could be true. Crumbs upon crumb upon crumbs maybe it never ends, maybe it keeps going on to an endless dispare you never know.
So I leave you with this, just think what life really could be and all of the possiblities; what most scienctists(just people who think they know everything because they went to college)tell us probably isnt true; it is all based on a hypothesis that a scientist made up because they wondered.... well you could wonder too and think up better things than them. So please write a comment to this on some things that our universe really could be!
-Lilli
November 6th, 2007 at 03:59am