These Words Are My Own

I haven't posted in a while, but with everything that's been going on, recently life has been chaotic. So I'm allowed.

Well, let's go back to the end of half term, which was over a week ago. It was a come down weekend after a good half term. I didn't do a lot. Just chilled, relaxed.

Monday was an inset day, so I didn't do a hell of a lot, stayed in bed mostly. Curled up under the covers, and everything seemed perfect, but things always do when you're relaxed and not worried about things to come.

Tuesday was back to college, except it wasn't because I didn't go. I skivved off and went and saw Lucy. Spent the first half of the day in Lucy's house, yet again, chillaxing. Then we went out and saw Amy. Haven't seen Amy in the longest time, so that was great. Apparently she had given up smoking, but I really don't think she'll last long bless her. I love that girl. She bought underwear and I bought a witches dress for Hallowe'en which was the next day. We had a laugh, and just before I had to go home, Troy appeared to take over looking after Lucy.

Wednesday I did actually go to college. All dressed up and no where to go. Lol. I was dressed up for Hallowe'en, witches dress, black hat, black eyeliner, black lipstick. It looked pretty damn snazzy, if I do say so myself.
That evening, I went to see Lucy. She phoned me in tears, and things went downhill from there. Her dad was on holiday in the Dominican Republic and it was hit by a hurricane. Even now, no one can get a hold of him. He's in our prayers, but it's become time that we have to expect the worst. I spent the whole time I was there just holding onto her. My parents were well pissy, but I don't care, Lucy comes first.

There was a bad night thrown in there though. On one of our late night/early morning MSN meet ups, Lucy dropped a bit of a bombshell on me. Adam had told her to tell me that he didn't want to be in a relationship with me. That hurt a lot, considering how sweet and lovely he had been. But I hardened quickly and took against him. Then I calmed down, but I wasn't letting myself be bothered.

Thursday, I didn't go to college. I was up in Uxbridge again. With Lucy again. But, as could only be expected, I got busted. I got a phonecall from my dad, went home, and realised I had been caught out. I chose that moment to drop the bombshell that I wanted to drop out on my parents. They were less than happy, but they've accepted it and now I'm job hunting.

Friday I...DIDN'T go to college! I just stayed home and job hunted. Not a lot happened. I was supposed to go to the bonfire night at the A40 fields but I didn't because my dad was hardly talking to me.

Saturday was boring. All I did was help my parents in Sainsbury's. And Sainsbury's is a soul-destroying place. Well, until Saturday night rolled around. Aside from Robin Hood discovering the traitor in his gang and Kate Garraway FINALLY putting a good performance in on Strictly Come Dancing, I got texts from Matt. I hadn't seen/spoken to him since before me and Justin had split up, so it was lovely to hear from him again. He let me in on some rather surprising news though. I discovered that Matt fancied moi. Which was sweet to hear, but I just wasn't sure. We arranged to meet up on Sunday, after my church going period.

Sunday, I had to go to church, all the joys of being a Catholic. Then, after church, Matt met me at Baker Street station and we went up to Uxbridge. Before I even saw him, I knew the feelings were returned. There is only one other person I would've sat on the platform of Baker Street station waiting for, for half an hour, and that's Lucy. I got the biggest hug from him when we finally met up. The train journey took less time than usual, but we were too busy kissing and cuddling ('aww' here and meet my fist) to noticed really. We went up to Lucy's and spent our time there. Then, when I had to go home, he came all the way to King's Cross and then up to my house with me. He so sweet. And I get to call him my boyfriend!

Monday, I actually went into college, but only to tell them that I was dropping out and not coming back. I got to sit through two hours of Chemistry, my final lessons. And my Chem class are so sweet, they got everyone in the class to sign a periodic table for me. Ms. White just beed a bitch. She annoys me so much.
When I got home, I found out that I had job interview on Wednesday. Yay. But I have to go into college again after to see Ms. White.

So...all in all things are on the up!
November 6th, 2007 at 07:04pm