In other, other news

In other, other news,

When I came home this afternoon after work my little sister was trying to play Smoke On The Water. You see she has decided to try to teach herself guitar as she has formed a band with her best friend. Naturally Smoke On The Water was the first song she tried. I mean, it’s always the first song you play.

But yeah I got home and my little sister was sucking at the guitar so I get “Emmmmmmma, can you please teach me to play Smoke On The Water”.

You see I never actually learnt guitar but I used to play the piano and I have a knack for music. So I kinda taught myself a bit about 2 years ago when everyone went through the “I wanna be a Rockstar” phase.

Me: “No! I’m studying.”

Katie (sister): “Pleeease”

Me: *snatches guitar*

So I started playing and she goes, “that’s not SOTW (abbreviated because I am lazy).

Me: “Shut up, yes it is.” *keeps trying*

Katie: “It really doesn’t sound like-“

Me: Oh My God this isn’t SOTW, this is Linkin Park.

I had started playing In The End without even noticing. It was wired my fingers just like knew where to go after 2 years of not playing, I mean it was the wrong song but still. T’was creepy. So I taught her how to play In The End and then SOTW after when I remembered it after, I am such a good sister… NOT!

Me= No. 1 Linkin Park fan.
November 7th, 2007 at 03:24pm