Why I am The Way I am

Don't tell my I'm like this to be a cool kid, cause you'll get your ass kicked. I believe in a good time, if you wanna drink, you go ahead and fucking drink! I know the joy of falling over yourself and waking up in the morning with a headache and a taste in your mouth that tells you there's nothing in your stomach, that's all about the teenage life style right? We're fucking screw ups and all those adults expect nothing else of us, and we love to give them what they want. Maybe if we get into a car sometime, that'll teach them a lesson to let us live our lives, hey? Too bad we won't have a life to live. And smoking, who doesn't love sticking "cancer sticks" as so many people call them in your mouths? In the next ten years the next fad to make you look cool will be injecting AIDS blood into your veins, who wants to live life anyways?

But instead of killing ourselves, why don't we kill innocent animals? Hey, I'm all about the circle of life. If you eat meat, go you! Protein, it's good for you. But don't criticize the people who love animals too much to even think of putting them in their mouths, would you eat your pet? That's how some of us see it. And don't try to make them meat lovers if they aren't trying to convert you to vegetarianism, it's not affecting you what we do is it? I have to admit I see why you guys wear fur and leather though, you took Sonny Moore to heart when he said "I'll wear your skin as a coat." Your almost a mascot for that mink your wearing. Torturing animals for fashion sense is totally moral, I'm sure you don't lose sleep at night.

I'm not a perfect person either, I used to eat meat. I used to drink, I used to smoke. And I should tell you, I loved it. Things happen across your life though, where you realize what your supposed to be doing or in this case, not doing. A light flicks on and you say to yourself "What the hell am I doing?"
November 8th, 2007 at 10:58am