She's stealing her away....

My sister is slowly ripping away my best friend from me. :cry:
I know it's a good thing they're getting along well as they didn't before but now I think they're maybe getting along too well.
Seriously, she's starting to ignore me a bit and not paying attention to what I'm saying. And my little sis is being a bitch and is starting to get on my nerves. She fucking bossing me around.
I'm pissed. I'm tired. I wanna cry.

I want my best friend back.

It's not fair.
They're next to me now trying to make me take money from my dad for take-out and I'm practically yelling at them to piss off.

My head is hurting along with my heart.
I sound 'emo'. I feel 'emo'.

I feel alone.

-sigh-

Edit: I spoke to her about it. I told her that she was being stolen from me.
And guess what?
She said she couldn't give a damn about my sister or anyone else. She came here for me.
And only me.
Cause I'm her best friend.

I love this girl.

She understands me like no other and the other way around.
She showed me her skeletons and opened her closet. And they are by far, worse than mine. Hell worse.

Maybe it's we're too smart for our own good. The reason why we're slipping is that we see people do stupid things and question oursleves how can they manage to slip up like that. Thinking about things like those doesn't help us. It's only by experiencing things like those we can understand.
It's wrong. We know that. I had this problem with cutting. I never tried it but I might.
She had that problem with bulimia. But she tired it. :sad:
I'm worried now.
Now her sanity's being stolen. Maybe mine too.

We're best friends after all.
November 9th, 2007 at 05:04am