Just Some Random Day 11/8/07

--So this was just an ordinary day after the 'Take Your Kid To Work Day' thing that I did yesterday. It was just the day before that in my second, forth, and fifth periods that the paper football war was at it's climax and today that went down the toilet, not literally.
--Normal day, my friends Brittany and Courtney think of everything I say gross except for the time I gave them a weird story idea after they told me that one of the guys from 'My Chemical Romance' got drunk at a bar and woke up back at his hotel bed. I said what if he woke up, took a beer bottle off his eyes and saw one of the band dressed in a wedding dress and said "Did I miss simething?". Of course they just laughed their heads off like they always do in forth period when I either say something funny or weird or they miss understand me and laugh on like I said something gross or reminded them of something funny.
--I understand how communication barriers work now thanks to my friend Josh. Most of you might know him from his old school he was expelled from. He says 'I got expelled involving the principle and the mascot both getting sticky.' I asked if he would tell more but he left the room instead of saying 'No'. So today he farted in the middle of classwhile I was talking to somebody. I was glad it didn't stink as bad as it sounded. Then one of the new girls asked if he farted. Josh said "No, I just burbed loudly out of my ass!"
--It was Andrea's birthday, the girl I like, asked out, and rejected me. I thought that may have been a bad time to fart it out. Man she's so hot!
--Well see ya readers Kyle
November 9th, 2007 at 06:15am