I don't know what to do...

Loneliness sucks. A lot.

I literally have no one to talk to lately. Everyone is too damn busy.
My mom is an artist...and she's organizing an art show at her studio/gallery/whatever. So she's been insanely busy, and I only see her for like half an hour each day.
My dad's work is changing locations, so he's putting in longer hours for all the preparations.
And, Sniffles is banned(ish?) from the computer. Yeah, I have her phone number, but I'm so fucking afraid of talking on phones that I get the shakes and feel like I'm going to puke afterwards. Who the hell wouldn't be at least a little scared of that?

So, those are all of my options taken out. And yes, I mean that, I don't have ANYONE else to talk to - except for you lovely bunch. And even doing that is a feat for me, due to increasing panic whenever I talk to anyone.

Add all that onto creativity block (can't draw, write, etc.), and it's easy to see why I'm crying my eyes out at the moment.

I was doing so well. Now I'm doing so fucking badly. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, because I'm getting more and more nervous when I DO talk to anyone, so it's making it almost impossible to try to find new friend(s).

Ugh...I doubt anyone has read this far. Whatever. I wouldn't even listen to my whining if I were you...

I'll shut up now.
November 9th, 2007 at 03:42pm