Dillemma

Yes, its long but i need help...please read!

There's this guy I have been dating for four years now. We met through foster care. Some people recognize it better as OCS or Child Services. He lived in the same home as me for about 6 months. He quit drugs for me. Jaja (nickname) knew he had no chance with me while he was on drugs. He got outta boot camp about 3 years ago. Ever since, I don't see much of him. With his new job, he can only come and see me every other Saturday. And I only talk to him about once or twice a month (if i'm lucky). Not much of a relationship huh? I do love him though. He means everything to me. I called up his friend just the other night and asked what's been going on with him because I haven't heard from him. His friend said that Jaja has been with him every weekend and has had access to a phone to call me but Jaja chooses not to. Why? Why the hell would someone who says he loves me soo much CHOOSE not to call!?!? WTF?!? So because of all the shit between him and me, I've gotten close to another guy, Lance. Although Lance is sweet and connects really well with me, he has some issues. (drugs, alcohol, non-abstinent, etc.etc.) Lance aksed me out about 3 weeks ago and i told him the situation. He said to wait until the end of this week and see what's goin on between me n jaja. If we gonna stay together, Lance will leave me alone. But if I decide to break it off with jaja, he wants a chance. Both guys are really awesome and know how to treat a girl but idk what to do here. I love jaja and really like lance. Jaja lives one hour and 45 minutes away from my house and is 19 and outta school(dropped out in the 8th grade due to boot camp). so its real easy for him to cheat on me and get away with it. but we've been together for so long and when he says he loves me, its sooo convincing. Lance is 18 and goes to the same school as me and graduates this year. But he wants to join the airforce. He's a major rebel and very cute. Advice please?
November 10th, 2007 at 07:21am