No Longer Passionless

I'd forgotten what it felt like to write multi-chaptered fics. I'm working on something new since my laptop with all my writing on it is broken. This new project is really...I love it, I really do. I haven't been this passionate and involved with an idea in a long time. I revel in this feeling and I do wish I could feel like this for everything I write. Maybe it's only because this piece is multi-chaptered and I live for plot and character development. Whatever the reason, I am so excited to be working on something important and fun again. Hopefully I'll be able to share a bit with you guys in the very near future.

I would include an excerpt in this entry but I haven't written anything...excerpt-worthy yet. haha So maybe a little synopsis is in order (for both you and me). Please excuse how disjointed this summary will probably be.

Vampires are the dominant race enslaving humans for use as food, servants, etc etc. Adam is Silvia's favorite, the human she'd picked out as her first companion and helping hand. While many humans loathe their jobs (as well as their owners more often than not) Adam has become completely devoted to his mistress, always by her side. Other humans have come and gone in the household, Adam always remaining the constant. So when Silvia picks out another human companion, one that particularly intrigues and interests her, Adam's jealousy begins to get the best of him as he watches his mistress and this newcomer click in a way only he and his mistress could...or so he thought.
November 13th, 2007 at 10:53am