My Worried Journal

Okay. I slept over at a guy's house (not like that, you little nasties), and I left my stuff at his house because, and this is gonna be long:
His Parents had a big fight. It started out with a little quarrel about who is responsible for most of the house's messes, but then it turned into a full-on attack on their parenting skills, living arrangements, etc. So then they called up my friend (let's call him Bernie) and asked him who made most of the messesm and to answer honestly. When he said the dad did, both parents got very upset and kicked Me, Bernie, and his little sister (let's call her Sissy). We walked over to another family friend's house and they drove me home. As I walked into my thresh hold, I realized I left my stuff at Bernie's house. So, this whole ranting session is about where my iPod is. I think it's in my backpack, but it could also be inside the couch cusions. I'm scared that either A) It's been squished and cracked in between the couch springs, or B) Sissy spilled juice all over it. I'm really woried for my iPod. I don't wanna pay 150 dollars for another on!

If anyone would like to console me, it would be greatly appreciated.
November 13th, 2007 at 12:30pm