I just feel like talking.

Image
I just to need talk, I don't care who listens or who doesn't.
As long as someone does.
Warning: This is going to be about random stuff
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am writing more of my story! woot.
If you don't read it you should, it is called:
Pathetic Idiot Make Up Your Mind
A wiL Francis and Frank Iero slash.
I think the chapter I am writing now is one of my favorites, dunno why...just is.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Why do people get mad at Gerard is married to Lyn-Z...well I can see why, it was too fast.
Blah blah blah.
But like...Mikey marring Alicia, I can't think of any other examples.
But if they are happy, accept it.
Don't get jealous because... "He should so date me! -giggle-"
They aren't gonna date you, and you might not even ever meet them.
They're happy, leave it at that.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am mad at Ashlee Simpson for going out with Pete Wentz [haha, I was just talking about this, but I have a good reason]
My friend's mom...knows someone, and she knows Pete.
She hates Ashlee, did you know that Ashlee actually pulled Pete away from a fan once?
Andy and Joe are so fed up with Ashlee that they are in different buses.
This might be Fall Out Boy's last tour, and I think it is because Ashlee is tearing the band apart.
Note: This is not mindless gossip, I have a valuable source who actually knows this stuff.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sometime I feel that I am prettier than I usually am.
Like today: I felt pretty, I felt nice. My day was going actually alright.
but then I walked to the gas station [it is a hang out for pretty much everyone...good food] and I was eating some pizza-like thing and I looked up and I saw in a little mirror, the ones next to the glasses so you can see what you look like with the glasses, and I was like...ew.
My face was pale, but my cheeks were red. My lips looked big and very red. My hair made me look horrible, too short.

I don't like how self-conscious I am.
I wish I could feel better about myself, and be prettier.
Most of my friends are like...really pretty and when I hang out with them it makes me feel worse about myself.

It doesn't help that today after the gas station thing, my friends were making fun of my nose.
They always call me fat and make fun of me for being Jewish, but whatever. I hate my nose, and I hate it when people make fun of it.
Yesterday, this kid that is a total ass was like "You have a small face, big eyes and a big nose. So you look funny from far away." Then he backed up and looked at me. I was like..ugh.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So yeah, I just needed to talk.
Please talk. :]

Image
November 15th, 2007 at 05:07am