I guess it's time for a quick update!!!!

this is one of those rare times this week where I actually have time to do a worthy update, one worth reading. . . and no, I'm not updating from school. I'm actually updating from my house, just hours before i have to go on stage for the first peformance, not a dress rehersal. you see, i don't have to be there till five pm, so i figured since i had some time in between, i decided to take the bus home and relax, and eat a actual dinner instead of potato chips.

in the matter of my story, i have so many chapters written, so after i help the rest of the drama club strike the set on sunday, i'm on vacation for a full week(meaning i can catch up on all the sleep i didn't get from the late nights at drama). i wrote out a lot of chapters, so i need to type them on my computer, copy them onto Mibba, and update.(The reason i copy it onto Mibba is just in case i somehow delete a chapter. that way, i don't have to write the chapter over again.) I should have a three chapter update by Thanksgiving day, since i have a rough draft for a english paper to write, and i'll be busy typing that and the story.

there's one part that i'm in the middle of writing that's suprising. i want to tell you guys all about it, but i don't want to spoil it. i'll give you guys a little hint:

one of the vampire hunters becomes a vampire himself.

oooooohh. i can't wait for you guys to read what i wrote. definetly working on it in my free time helps me get all my ideas out before i forget about it.

gotta go. need to work on a homework assignment for Film History class.

Peace. Out. Mibbians.
November 17th, 2007 at 03:17am