Shut up. Kthxbye.

Before you read this, I want you to understand that this is just my opinion.
I am not against any religion.
If you get offended by this, PM me and I'll delete it.


So, anyway.
Today, I was riding the bus to school and few of my friend-ish people I know were talking about their religion.
Then all the sudden, the dude sitting next to me, Anthony, asked me what I believe in.
So as usual, I said that I'm an atheist and I don't have any religious beliefs at all.
and guess what? >.<
He called me "crazy" and told me I'm messed up.
He told me that I'm going to hell for not believing in God and that I probably secretly support Satanist and blah blah blah.
He said that people are suppose to believe in God. And that believing in God is the right thing to do.

I'm tired of this.
Just because someone doesn't have any religious beliefs at all does mean they're a bad person.

No, people aren't suppose to believe in God or believe in some kind of religous stuff.
People are suppose to believe in what they want to believe in.

Its stupid how people say they're open minded, but when they hear that someone doesn't believe in God, they decide to hate them.
November 17th, 2007 at 10:11am