David [O-Nee-San]

I don't know when I'll add chapters to this, so I'll keep this here for safety. =3

An original story written by xmr. blackbirdx.

I have some pictures of David on my DeviantArt, to be a visual aid for readers. <3
A group of David pictures, and
a David bust picture

I have a few more pics of David in my gallery; feel free to check it out.

And an interview including David but also more of my characters.

+++++++++++++

In the middle of New York, gunshots ring though an apartment. Doors slam open. A crash of furniture. A mother's scream. "David take Leroy and get out! Run away!"
Running past the theives and snatching a bundle from the cradle. David ran out of the rooms, down the long stairs and outside. He kept running until he fell to his knees holding his baby brother to his chest. He looked down. Leroy looked okay. But he wasnt sure about his parents....

The main story takes place 7 years later. David Tennant was 11 years old and Leroy was about a year when their parents were killed in a robbery. David has been caring for his brother ever since. So for the main story, David is 18 and Leroy is 7-8. David has had many different jobs to support his brother. Leroy goes to a public school; David hasnt gone to school since their parents died. But that doesn't mean he isn't smart.

One day, while walking back home around dusk, David is almost mugged. But he escapes when one of the men drops his gun and David shoots them all out. Utterly disgusted by what he just did, he throws down the gun and tries to run home, practically in tears.

But when he turned around to get out of the alley, a man in a suit was standing there. He said, "You did a good job. I know youre looking for work. And I have a job offer for you."

The man is the head of a underground gang in New York, and wants to recruit David as a gunman. David disagrees right away of course, but the man says he would be paid a lot of money.

So he agrees.
November 18th, 2007 at 08:20am