The Things We Do For Boys

What happens when the one you love turns you away? What are you supposed to do? Sit around watching Titanic with a box of Braum's ice-cream...moping and whining that he will come back to you? I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Especially when the one that turned you away expects you to come crawling back to him. That's what happened with me. He left me. Slammed the door in my face and expected a call from me the very next day. What was I supposed to do?...What do you think I did? I called him. Just to hear his voice over the receiver tell me that he was just getting ready to call me. Stupid me, wanting him back I tried everything I could think of. You know what I really hate? When guys (or girls) tell you one thing and then completely deny it. So, thinking he was done with me I forced myself to get over him. Forced myself to stop thinking about him, dreaming about him. I forced myself to removing any feeling that I had for him. Now he wants me back; wants to date me next year when he's "ready for a committment". What is that supposed to mean? When he turns 16 that he's automatically going to be ready to be in a relationship? Should I forget about him...? Should I go back to him since my feelings for him are head-over-heels...? Ugh...the things we do for boys...
November 18th, 2007 at 10:03am