Not a bad birthday

So as a general rule I don't think much of birthdays but today was actually cool.

My mate Joe made me this video with all our mates on it, it's really cool. He is the best Joe, it's all like him introducing it and then all our mates with little captions of who they are like "some random guy" and "your favourite girl ever" which I thought was going to be Shalisa but was actually Brad- he's my mum!

Then Shalisa rocked up and I was all like *brain explodes out of head* because I didn't think she was comming because she is getting braces today. That made me happy, she came for the first three peroids and gave me my present.

My class has sung me 'Happy Birthday' 4 times I think so far, once in homeroom, once in english (where they screamed it and the class next door sang along), once in Geography and the my Advanced Science Class (which is mostly my class people since we are extension) sang.

Now I have elective for the last 2 lessons Itec (where I am now) and Drama YAY!

All in all it was a cool birthday.

Oh and the first person to say Happy Birthday to me today was Ash [Prince Charming- she got banned, hopefully unbanned soon] when she sent me a message at 12:04 this morning. She's rad.
November 20th, 2007 at 10:22am