Damn you ALL!

Fuck you all, you pieces of shit that surround me! You're are either the worst excuse of God fucking up mankind, or a pathetic use of blood and bone. Either way, it gives you no right on how you treat me. I am equal to you all, whether you like it or not. I do not deserve to be known as an emo, though the shit I've seen in my life, I still can't believe I'm holding on. But yet, you all find the audacity in you all to insult me and remind me that I'm one of you living in your condemned society.

Yeah I wear black, yeah I'm antisocial, yeah when you talk to me I don't talk much back; but that's all because I'm scared of more insults. Yeah that's right, I DO FEEL FEAR. And I can't believe that it's taken you that long to realize that.

In fact, you are all probably the reason I have turned to your apparent thought of my 'emoism' in the first place. So you can all piss off and die in a hole if it means that the insults of emoism stop. Anyway.

The only people I'm directing these insults on to are my friends as follows:
Rano, Lydia, Darcy, Midgid, Phoebs, Emma, Nathaniel, and a few others who I will remainn nameless. You know who you are. (Yes, Vampire Queen and StfuSarahgee you are my friends)

You know, the number of times I've wanted to hold a knife in my hands and either stab someone or myself it's unbelievable.

Now...on a happier note...oh fuck it, none of you deserve happy news, especially from me.
So get laid and be happy, and spoil this earth with your smiles! :evil:
November 20th, 2007 at 02:35pm