So I've realised

People must probably take one look at the title of my story and be like "*sigh*"

Green Day Fairytale...? Yes thats the title of my story. And no it isn't what you think. No fan girls i promise. I wanna know if people think my story is getting old and whether or not i should wrap it up. I'll give you a few extracts so you'll see what i mean when i tell you its different. BTW I'VE FINALLY UPDATED IT!!!! Ahem, yeah so read on...

What time is it?” Snapped Billie.

Tre checked his watch.

“Six. We’ve only got six more hours and then we can go.”

Billie grumbled to himself, impatiently.

“This had better be worth it,” Snarled Mike.

It started to rain again. Then hail stones began to pour down. Then a small hurricane blew past.

“Well.” Said Billie as bits of paper and dirt, rain and ice, stones and wind, blew into his face, “This sucks. But at least we can go at twelve. How much time has past Tre?”

Tre checked his watch again.

“Five minutes.”

==========================================

“There she is! She’s taller and more masculine, but it’s defiantly the girl who ate my porridge, sat in my chair and slept in my bed! Get her!” Yelled one of the bears.

“ARGHHHH!” Billie screamed again, “Angry, talking, observant, porridge-eating, chair-sitting, bed-sleeping, girl-getting bears! RUN!”

==================================================

“Mike!” He whispered, “What evil, inhuman, monster did this to you?”

“You mean lock me in this cage? She’s over there asleep in the bed.”

“And she made you eat all this candy? That’s disgusting.”

“Oh. No. The candy’s mine.”


Yeah? Readie?
November 21st, 2007 at 04:08am