guys dressed as cheerleaders.

I like football [as in the one with the brown ball. not soccer.] . A LOT.
I'm not the typical kid... liking MCR and all sports baisically.
So i'm sitting home listening to Massachusetts' biggest rivalry on the radio
when i should be standing on a bleacher screaming.
My high school is winning at the moment. the score is 21 - 7.
My mom refused to drive me to Salem because she "has to cook and clean"
so yeah. I'm mad right now.. yet happy that my school is winning!!!
We had a pep rally yesterday. That was so much fun. We had like a relay race.
You had to put your forehead on a baseball bat and spin around 10 times while it was touching the floor too.
they you took a scooter to the other end of the gym..
then you grabbed someone who picked up your feet and you walked on your hands to the end of that end of the gym.
then you tag someone who has to eat a doughnut hanging on a string without using their hands..
then thy run across the gym and tag someone who has to eat a whole pie without using their hands.
It was halarious.
We also had a powderpuff game recently..
The guys dress up as cheerleaders and the girls play football.
My school won.. and at the pep rally the guys out ther uniforms on and did the cheers.
so yeah thats about it.
other than our Beatz Club. << check em out.
and our hip-hop team.
I'll post again if we win <3

xoxo
Molly
November 22nd, 2007 at 11:53pm