About Me

Theres not much you could say about me. I'm just your normal crazy ass teenager. I think HIP-HOP is DEAD!!! Rock rules the WORLD!!! I hate fakes. A homophobe is the GAYEST thing you can be 'cause that means you're gay, but just don't want to atmitt it. So you hide it by saying you hate gays. Which Is SO RETARDED!!! I'm also not the most perfect person in the world I've been drunk, stole from stores, cussed out teachers, and I get in trouble A LOT, but thats what makes me, me. You can either hate me, or love me. I think Frank Iero is the sex, and Bob Bryar is the sexiest man ALIVE!!!! I am Bisexual and I'm not afraid to atmitt it as you can see. I'm not "EMO"!! I'm more of a scene kid or punk. I LOVE music!! Mainly any kind of rock but defeintly not softrock. I sing, dance, play guitar, and write. I'm totally random, goofy, and very very sracastic. Remember people I'm not short I'm FUN SIZED!!! Oh and I also think Pencey Prep should get back together. Okay maybe thats not totally normal, but for me it is. Hmm I was thinking maybe I should tell you guys what I look like. I'm 5'3" short, I have very short hair and the blonde is not natural. I have two Tattoos and two pericings. One Tattoo is a smiley face, and the other is a word that says "HI"(I know retarded). And I guess the pericings are not really pericings, but holes that you put plugs in.
November 23rd, 2007 at 04:58am