Black Sheep

It has always been my fault. I had always been the bad one. The hated one. It was never my sister's fault. I had always been the black sheep.

All my life, I tried to give them all they want. Even the simple things I do, I do it for them. But just like every other normal being, I am not perfect. I make mistakes. Unfortunately, for them I just don't commit mistakes. I AM A MISTAKE. So it's me, the huge mistake, and my sister, the perfect angel.

The perfect angel? If only my parents know what she does behind their backs. If only my parents know what's behind the good image she's trying to show them. She's nothing but a bitch - a desperate one without a brain. What is her sexy body for if all that's in her card are line of 7? Speaking of sexy body, she's not THAT sexy. She just has the "front lumps" but that doesn't mean she's sexy right? Yet, she thinks she has the body that every guy would drool over. So this thought makes her post pictures of herself for the whole public to see in Friendster. Did I just mention desperate bitch without a brain?

Well let's say she's better than me with the fact that she never had a boyfriend. With or without, she does things I do. Lucky her, she just never got caught. Aside from that, I'm simply better than her, and I don't care if I sound like I'm boasting. I'm simply saying the truth.

Since I started going to school, every year, every quarter, I never failed to gain an honor. Medals and certificates, I always had one to show them every grading. All my cards contain not even one line of 8 except in the penmanship grade. Yet my sister's card doesn't even contain a 9. I join contests, demos, and other competitions and I may not always win but at least I try. My sister never do things I do. I excel more than she does. I can do things she can't. So why is she still the favorite?
November 24th, 2007 at 10:28pm