WEIRDEST WEEKEND EVER!!

But honestly,
what do you expect when you have 4 whole DAYS stuck with your family for the "holidays". I can't wait til school starts again.

First off: My sister has this play thing going on and SHE LOST HER SCRIPT "ohhh noooo"
no big deal right? Well it was to her. She like completely flipped and turned the house upside down looking for it. She has like 10 lines. It isn't that hard to memorize. Of course she found it eventually...in her math folder. Oh ya.

The next day...my OTHER sister. That's right I've got two of them. Be jealous. Well it seems like everyone had decided to sleep in....except the youngest. 5 years. Way past the toddler/trouble phase right? Think again. Kittyebony13 and I had this science project together and it involved blue and red paint (hyper-hypo-isotonic, whatever I don't care). I hid it very carefully. I COULDN'T EVEN FIND IT ANYMORE! but she did. She mixed them together.
She likes purple. We should like purple too. Handprints are cute. How about purple handprints? SHOW OF HANDS!! So it's agreed? Alright! Purple handprints it is!
That story ends there. The memory is still fresh. It burns and I refuse to go further.

R u still with me? No! Well I'll just keep going anyway.
We decided to see a movie today. How could that possibly go wrong? THAT QUESTION WAS RHETORICAL SO SHUT UP NOW AND LISTEN!!!!
We always have the most fun smuggling all sorts of sweets in to the theatre. Things that we actually tend to avoid, but are now obsessed with as we are prohibited from having them with us. We even brought soda bottles. No I won't tell you how we pulled that off it's a trade secret. Well we were sitting down getting comfortable. Feeling very entertained and hoping that they'd just keep the previews going, cause those are always the best part. I started to get thirsty so i grabbed a dr pepper from (still not telling) and opened it.
Going a bit off topic for a sec. Did you know that if you shake a pop bottle, and you then try to open it...it will explode? Huh neither did I. Interesting trick to show your friends. Try it sometime.

Well my sisters knew this advanced scientific theorem somehow. They also knew that I LOVED dr pepper. And now we'll return to my story.
*FWOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH*
Suddenly I was drenched, quenched, and ready to run a marathon. AND I DIDN'T EVEN DRINK IT! Gotta love dr pepper.

So I sat straight through BEE MOVIE; feeling a bit wet. A almost just bolted from the theatre, and the fact that my pants were wet had barely a thing to do with it. After the movie was over I didn't feel so much like running anymore. I was still feeling rather...bubbly. And it was making me walk funny.

By the time we got home, I wanted to change, and I needed to use a restroom. Too bad BOTH bathrooms were locked. Yeah ok. And yes it was my sisters again. And no I won't keep going.

Good night and good luck.

I just can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.
November 25th, 2007 at 10:56am