Now you're gone and my head's spinning

Today is probably the worst day ever. It's with our deepest regrets that we have to write this. Casey Calvert passed away in his sleep last night. We found out this afternoon before sound-check. We've spent the entire day trying to come to grips with this and figure out as much as possible. At this time we're not sure what exactly happened. Just last night he was joking around with everyone before he went to bed. We can say with absolute certainty that he was not doing anything illegal. Please, out of respect to Casey and his family, don't contribute or succumb to any gossip you may hear. We don't want his memory to be tainted in the least.

Casey was our best friend. He was quirky and awesome and there will truly be no others like him! His loss is unexplainable. As soon as we know more we will let you know.

Sincerely
Hawthorne Heights
Eron, JT, Micah and Matt


No one deserves this.

My heart goes out to Casey Calvert's family and friends.
This really comes as a shock.
I cannot imagine what his family and friends must be going through right now.

I always liked HH, but they never got a lot of my attention, as my love for My Chem always won.
And now they won't be the same again.
Honestly, that makes me feel like shit even more. (Even though that might sound stupid as fuck)

Casey, you'll be missed, a lot.
We love you

I should be doing my homework, that won't happen now.
November 25th, 2007 at 05:46pm