you know what?

i try to give every story on here a chance.

say i'm on the stories page, and there's a couple of frerards i haven't read before, maybe some TAI stories, occasionally FOB or PANIC!. some with a million stars, some with only one or two. and then there's the stories with a description, and without. some stories that are well into 3 or 5 chapters, but no comments or stars or anything.

i feel bad.
so i click those, the ones with nothing and open them in another tab.
skim through the summary (if it even exists..some people don't even put them), and then i look around. glance at the background, look at the authors name. then i click the first chapter.

if i like it, i comment the author and let them know.
or if there is more than like, 2 chapters - i bookmark it for later.
if i don't...then i forget about it.

i try to do this for stories that aren't read as much, new stories, stories i've seen updated a million times that i've never read. stories without stars, comments, and a description.

sure, i like the stories that have a description. i can see if it's anything i'd be interested in. depending on the title, the author, comments, stars, how many chapters they are in.

idk if this is just a weird thing i do? or mean or stupid or something...i just do it in hope that in return someone will do this for me - look at my story, and give it a chance. or maybe EVERYONE can start to do this, and give every story a chance.

...just a thought.

<33
November 26th, 2007 at 04:56am