wednesday 28th november 2007

well today is wednesday and yet another long day at sixth form, doing lots of hard work, well maybe not
in film studies we watched a film called i <3 huckabees, its for our exam so it wasnt a complete doss, and the film kind of irriatated me because alot of petty arguing goes on in it. and two people have sex in some mud, its funny. the main guy is pretty good looking, in a werid way, hes liek dorky and rugged with a cute face and voice, its nice, but enough of him, more about my day so far.

im still in shock and confused, as yesterday i found out that the guitarist from hawthorne heights died in his sleep, with no cause, it just makes you think that it can all just be gone with no warning, its scary really. and they were really good when i went to see them at the kerrang gig, so im gonna miss him.

i had computer studies after my film studies lesson and that was okay, i have to do a research project, which is a bit boring and tedious but hey, if its gonna get me a good mark and get me into university then bring it on.

well its lunchtime now and iv had a cheese sandwich, simple, yet tasty. and im gonna eat me banana when iv written this. gosh my life is so interesting haha.

im going to my friends house later, were going to bust out some tunes on singstar and bust out some joke on photos for myspace and shit. well i think thats it for today im afraid but come back soon and i hopefully will have a new journal, and chances are it will be a bit more interesting than this one, and if not, im sorry

cya
November 28th, 2007 at 07:36pm