Backstage Horniness

Let's talk about my current sexual frustration, shall we?

I'm into theatre, you see. Have been for quite a long time, and hope to do it for a living when I 'grow up.' My biggest problem with this endeavor is not the long hours or memorizing lines or getting over stage fright. It's dealing with the spontaneous backstage turn-on. For those of you who've never done any sort of acting, backstage is the single most sexually tense place in the universe. At least for me, anyway. In every play I've been in, without fail, I've either gotten some back there or really really WANTED to, it's just how it works. Something about the dark and the seclusion just makes me hot.

Anyway, I'm in a play right now with four young men around my age, one in the tech booth, three working as stage hands. The techie is a raging bandie, and has decided to be my puppy, since I was nice to him ONCE, just as all bandies do to me, for some reason. One stagehand is a bit younger than me and has me pretty convinced he's gay, even if HE doesn't know it yet. Stagehand Two attended a few of the same classes as me, and makes me want to strangle him on a daily basis. And then..........there's the one I wish to suck the face off of.

His name is Hunter; he's taller than me, a bit big-boned, with a very sweet face. He's done a bit of musical theatre, and sings songs from Charlie Brown sometimes; he's got quite a nice voice, very well suited for it. We share similar tastes in music and twisted senses of humor, and we get along quite nicely. All I know is, if there wasn't a stage manager back there all the time, I would let him have a free feel under my costume, for sure. I want to taste him so badly, I could SCREAM most of the time. I can't even properly enjoy fanfiction right now, because he replaces himself with the hot rockstars while I'm reading.

Oh, curse my pride......if I wasn't so hell-bent on waiting for him to ask me out, I could have him in my dorm bed as we speak.......
December 2nd, 2007 at 02:23pm