still trying to stand up for us.

That other journal..? about the kid Ed..? That hates "emos" well yeah..
he's back. he's called me every name in the book.
want to hear it?

Ed: I thought it was pretty damn funny, an Emo with cut up wrists... sounds good to me. Oh, and why do I hate Emos? Because they are worthless pieces of garbage.

Me: self harm is not funny. at all.
you are both sick sick people.

Guy #1: Personally guys, I'm neutral on this whole thing. Like come on, it's stereotypical for emo's to be upset and very "emotional" .. but on the flipside of this coin, there is the stereotype to stereotype emo's, so I personally think this whole fight is pointless. Let emo be emo, they never did anything to us, never started wars, never killed people (other than themselves occasionally). And let the rest of us, be the rest of us.. not gonna go into what the rest of us have done. But seriously, I have nothing against emo's, but it bugs me a bit when people stereotype them so bad.

Wurd.

Tyler: good news nobody likes ed not even his momma. and he probabally only hates emos because eating them ruined his figure....fatty
now i know this may hurt his feelings and be considered mean but dont fret he has a nice mans sholder to cry on. And the hair of the guy sucking him off in his picture (unseen) will absorb his tears.
And if he thinks wearing stripes will make him look thinner, he's wrong. It only makes the fat look like it's wrapping around his entire body and strangling the people around him.
But, I guess we should pity him, seeing as he hasn't seen his own dick in about fifteen years.

-Sincerely, the not fat, gay, stripe wearing emo hating douchebag.

Me: Well said Tyler.

Guy #2: Molly I thought you were opposed to hatred don't lower yourself to our level come on now.....hypocritical bastard

Me:
I was opposed to hatred, until Ed came along and decided to be an ignorant son of a bitch, much like you.

Ed: I'M THE MAN!!!! Hey, Justin. Whatsup Pussy Boy? Couldn't handle not getting the attention, am I right fag? You said before we weren't worth you wasting your time for a response but here you go, bitching like a little Emo Girl (like you are). Mollys a slut/whore/bitch/malignant cunt. Tyler is one ugly son of a bitch, who for some reason seems to take this thing to serious. Did anybody else notice how many times Tyler referenced either sexuality or my penis? No matter how "hard" you wish Tyler, your still going to be a stupid fucking little malignant shit infested dried up asshole. THE ONLY GOOD EMO IS A DEAD EMO!!!!IF YOU ARE AN EMO, YOUR A COMPLETE FAILURE AS A HUMAN BEING!!! KILL YOURSELVES IMMEDIATELY!!!

Me: HOW THE FUCK AM I A SLUT/WHORE/BITCH/MALIGNANT CUNT?

Ed: Iuno. Why not?

Me:well i'm not.. Nice try. and next time you call someone a fag.. take a look in the mirror first. You'll see one looking back at you.
p.s. i have nothing against gay people.

(SORRY GUYS! I FELT SO BAD AFTER SAYING THAT! *throws self into meat grinder*)

Ed: If you have nothing against the queers, then why do you use fag as a negative term? Clearly Molly thinks theres something wrong with being a homosexual (which there is, big time). Mmmm. It turns out Molly isn't so accepting after all. What a bitch

Me: there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being gay.
Some gay people are the bravest people i know. I look up to gay people for being so strong.. and putting up with assholes like you.

Ed: Anyway, lets get back on topic. Whats the gayest part about being an Emo. I'll say it again, its gotta be that shitty poetry

Me: wow..
if you think blocking me will stop me from posting.. you're wrong.and once again..
POETRY DOESNT HAVE TO RHYME.
someone didn't pay attention in.. what? 1st grade.

Ed:No. Poetry must rhyme. Its a new rule, I just made it.

Me: poetry.. most definitely doesn't have to rhyme. no one in their right mind would follow your rules ed.

Ed:Jesus Molly, nobody asked you. Yo, everybody ignore this bitch. Why do you hate Emos? I hate them, because they are not dead yet.

Me: why would you wish anyone to be dead?

Jason: molly go to ur stupid "if any one cared..." group. this is for the ppl that are against faggy emos. they are so gay, i want them all to cut thier wrists too much and die of aids cause they use the same blade!

Justin: well, i just wanna point out that MY "If Everyone Cared..." group is doing better than this worthless pile of shit cause people actually care about others

Ed: Hey Molly, it seems your faggy friend Justin wished me dead... go ask him. By the way, your a homophobic bitch. Thank you, you may leave.

Jason: if u guys dont like the group go have bloody wrist parties over their. and justin it doesnt matter about the amount of ppl in the group it's how strong the opinion is.

Ed:Yea, or maybe people just don't give a fuck about peace and caring and all of that emotional Justin-like hippy bullshit. Everybody hates Emos... except the idiots that come here to try to prove us wrong. If you are an Emo, and still alive. Then what the fuck is the problem? Jesus, kill yourselves already... nobody will miss you guys.

Me: I'm not homophobic. I'm in the Gay straight alliance. I'm not a bitch, but you can call me that if you want. I don't know how many times i have to say this. NOT ALL "EMOS" CUT THEMSELVES. Yes, people WOULD care if they killed themselves, many people would. I don't know why you guys are so closed minded and ignorant.

Justin: Ed Kapp, Jason Scouras, and other h8rz,
I respect your opinion, however i dont agree with it. all im asking is that if we leave you alone, then you leave us alone

Ed: Holy shit, I just noticed Mollys a girl.

Me: you just noticed i'm a girl?
so you make a habit out of calling guys sluts, whores, bitches, and cunts?
that makes total sense.

Ed: Insults aren't limited to gender, idiot. But on another note, FUCK THE EMOS, FUCK THE PEOPLE THAT STAND UP FOR THEM, AND IF YOUR DOWN WITH THEM THEN FUCK YOU TOO.

Me: those ones pretty much only make sense when you do. honestly.. there is nothing wrong with being emo/standing up for emos/"being down with 'emos'" You seriously must be mentally ill.

Ed: I hate Emos. Big Time.

Me: You're also an asshole.

Sorry about the length.. again.
I cant stand this kid..
I wont let him know.. but I'm crying so hard right now.
December 3rd, 2007 at 10:54am