Yesterday was... It was... A day!

Yesterday I woke up at two in the afternoon!
I left my house with my bestfriend at three... ish!
We went and picked up another guy and went to Tulsa!
Once at Tulsa we went to eat at the mall!
After the mall we went to the Cains Ballroom!
At the Cains we stood outside for about an hour... it was freezing!
I had a front of the line pass, but I didn't want to freeze to death in a t-shirt, so I clung to my bestfriend for warmth, and stayed really far in the back.
We got inside and sat down, 'til the first band was ready it was Black Tide, they were pretty cool!
We stood on the bench 'til they got done, then sat back down 'til The Confession came on, stood back up then sat back down when they were done, they were cool.
Then Operator came on... we stood up for half of it, I sat back down and almost went to sleep... they were okay, the music was good, but I couldn't really hear the vocalist.

THEN....
I walked to the front to hear THE band!
Yes, I did just walk to the front of the crowd, my friends say I'm ninja like that!
When THE band came on, I filmed it... but I was jumping at the same time, so you couldn't see Synyster Gates' face until I calmed down.
I WENT TO SEE AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!
I was on the Syn Gates' side of the crowd, but Zacky V. came over a couple times!
Johnny Christ was all over the stage!
I couldn't even see The Rev, his drumset is huge!
M. Shadows was everywhere too!
IT WAS AWESOME!!!
December 4th, 2007 at 08:29am