The Forthcoming Fortnight

OK, so in the vain hope that a few people will take interest in my recently uploaded story (a work in progress so bear with me!), I thought I'd post a few journals as I went along to keep you all informed! Basically, it's a present day version of another [much longer] fanfiction that I've been writing for years, but it's taken a completely different direction to what I originally intended so it's taking it's time to find it's feet. But I'm proud of what I've done so far, and I think I can have a lot of fun with this one. :) So, if you are reading, please bear with the delays between chapters-I am trying to make it worth your while!

The essential reason for my tardiness is my Christmas exams ( *woop* ). I have three to do, starting next week and ending on December 18th. Thereafter, I'll have 5 glorious weeks of freedom that I can spend entirely on the Internet. I do live my life on the net under normal circumstances-I just have to interrupt being a hermit while I'm at college and trapped in the law library. I will keep you posted as I go along. I'm at home for the next week and a half anyway so I'll be popping online in the evening. :D I hope to upload the next chapter of All We Are Is Bullets... tonight or tomorrow (December 4th or 5th).

Toodles,
~ LC xxxx
December 4th, 2007 at 06:55pm