This is the letter I wanted to give to MCR on Thursday 15/11/07 at London 02 Arena......

Unfortunately though, I never got the chance to meet them after the gig. I've decided to put it on here though as I would like all my fellow mibbians to see just how much MCR mean to me. Here goes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bob, Frank, Gerard, Mikey & Ray

My name's Lucy Onions. I come from Walsall, West Midlands, UK.

I just want to say how much I love and admire you all. I've been listening to you since early 2002 and I've never stopped listening. You're a total inspiration to me and lots of other fans.

Tonight is the fifth time I've seen you perform in a space of 12 months and I can honestly say that each show is just a triumph. A year ago this month, I was watching you at Bournemouth BIC (which was just superb), UK, and my husband and I were lucky enough to meet you after the gig. You signed our tickets and let us have photo's taken with/of you. You also just took a bit of time to chat with us, which means more than you'll ever know.

I've been with you through all your highs and lows and you've always come out fighting! This is why you inspire me so much. I was very badly bullied (both physically and mentally) throughout the first three years of Senior School (High School to you). There were times when I'd seriously had enough and just wanted to go somewhere far away; luckily I have the most fantastic family around me and they made me realise how selfish this would have been (even though they'll never really know the full extent of my suffering). They mean the world to me.

I'm 28 years old now, married and hoping to start a family soon. I've come out of all the shit and I've turned my life around. I'm so happy with everything in my life now (which I would never have thought possible all those years ago), but I do honestly think that if your band and music would've been around at the time, it would've helped me so very much. Your music amazes me and makes me think of the times when life was hard, but also how I have overcome and conquered!

I'm hearing all this crap about you at the moment; you know, how the band's falling apart and all that. There are some "so-called" fans who change their loyalties as often as their underwear and are only interested who's "hot or not" etc. I honestly cannot believe that fans think that you've sold out and whatnot; they don't deserve your devotion and sincerity.

What I actually want to say is; take no bloody notice! Your true fans (obviously including me); will always be there for you through the good times and the bad. Your music and your band mean so much to me and I'll be with you forever!

Remember, keep fighting the good fight and don't take shit from anyone. I'll always march with you, never against.

Love always

Mrs Lucy Onions

Myspace URL: www.myspace.com/scrattlover

THERE, WHAT DO YOU THINK? Comment's would be much appreciated.
December 12th, 2007 at 04:05am