Goodbye Letter to a Bestfriend

Dear Samantha Danielle Michetti,

Omfg. You have no idea how much i freaking love you. Things have not been the same since i found out you were moving to Florida. And things are not the same now that your gone. We have been through so much together and it hurt to know that your leaving. You are the only person hat knows absolutely everything about me. i wish you could have more time here so we could do all the things we planned to do. we were going to take a roadtrip to california when we get our license, and go to the hottest gay club at the time, the night you turn 18 because i turn 18 before you. HESI, and how it got its name. "cassie williamson." and who she was, who she liked, and who liked her. how i talk about you to trevor saying you looked like our friend stephanie, and how much i KNOW you look nothing like her now. remember the word inform? and why its funny. i'll never forget the day our "thing" was invented. you spending the night over my house, and the next morning, when my parents aren't here, we walk up to texaco, which used to be crown, blasting ryan conroy in our headphones, and buy skittles, sweedish fish, twizzlers, salt&vinegar chips, coke zero, and lemon snapple. then walk back home taking picture while eating them, and watch ice princess, and play The Sims on my computer. i remember when you got me completely obsessed with my chemical romance! and that night we snuck out of the house with cameron and casey. it was one of the funnest nights i've ever had. how casey was "bubble wrap boy!" and flew around using bubble wrap as a cape, and we stuck him in the box. and we tried to get on the roof of dutrow, but his shoes would leave foot prints, and cameron was going to jump off the table but we convinced him not too, and we went around putting up the flags on mailboxes, and took the bags of grass and spread them in the street. do you remember when me you and cassie would choose gym parteners, and we would want to be parteners, but cassie wanted to be with one of us? and the dance last year, when travis and cassie went together, and it just started drama. and the whole brice thing, when i was obsessed with him. MY LORD! haha that was crazy. and on friday the 13th, that was the worst day ever, and you think it was funny! >:O. i dont get that. and remember when we would always tango down the movies theater isles? and then when the movie was over, we'd stay after until the workers came. and i said "what if they tell us to leave?" and you said "then i'll go bitch on there ass!" haha (: Oh yeah.. One word.. RYAN. And thats all i need to say, and i know you know what i mean! and i miss how i used to be just an inch and a half taller than you. no im about a foot taller and IM NOT PAUL BUNYUN! :) All you do know the story about Talking beavers. Epic Movie!:) And when the bush at camerons house started shaking, and casey said it was the passageway to narnia, i said "HOLY CRAP! SAMANTHA! TALKING BEAVERS!" and we tried to find the passageway. I miss that one day when we were trying to break into Trevors house because he stole my shirt, and he didnt know we were there until they came down the street from Brice's house and they ran to us. At the day we officially became friends with Cameron, up at Dutrow, with Casey and his "long green metal pointy dick" haha. and how brice showed up. then tevin out of nowhere. Remember when your mom though Mr.DeWall was hott? that was funny. lol SHIVERS. OMG. shivers is a song on DDR. we played ddr a lot. :p And remember the mall in the photobooth? and at the movies photo sketch thingy. And i planned to have my birthday party at great wolf lodge, but the queen on england came and the place was BOOKED. AND SALVO! with aarona nd tyler. that was some fun shit. we had no idea brandon had the house on the other side of the street and we were going to go skinny dipping in his pool. and i remember us pulling weeds at your house because we had to bribe your dad to let you come over my house for the rest of the day. and OH MY GOD! you better not forget our notes. at BTW, were FAMOUS for them! mr.dewall though he could stop us by putting us on opposite sides of the room. but boy, was we wrong. remember your "secret note to travis"? what was hidden in the word "milk". hehe(: rememberrrr? in the computer lab while everyone was on teenbiz and we just sat there talking the whole time. not even ms.poe tried to stop us. and ms.cook would just smile when she seess us passing notes or talking or something. And every wednesday we would wear mathcing shirts and khakis and go to breakfast then be late to calss on purpose. I wish we could relive 6th grade over and over again. Florida can kiss my ass because I'm not letting 1000 miles ruin our friendship. No one will ever replace you and you should know that. i guess all im trying to say is....

I love you and miss you more than anything!
December 12th, 2007 at 05:21am