Tattoos.

alright you know what> I think tattoos are great, and people who have em, good for them. i like how people tend to decorate themselves with them, and they look great. i'd love to have one. i may be 14 but ive been thinking, that its bullshit that really young people doing really stupid tattoos. Sometimes i just want to go up to them and tell them it doesnt wash off. i wouldnt be sorry if this offends anyone, cause its my opinion and im gonna voice it. No doubt, tattoos are cool, but i have one thing to say: think about it before you get it, i mean REALLY think about it. I understand you get excited about tattoos, i mean who wouldnt but get something some-what meaningfull, since its gonna be on you for the rest of your life. I think if you get a fucking block of cheese on you for no reason, just to be funny, thats a waste of canvas. Im not saying you shouldnt get tattoos or you should. I personally think you should get something meaningfull, that has a meaning to it. Cause if you get something really bad, like stupid, its a waste of space. I think it rediculous how you see reallllyyyy young bands getting tattoos, cause their in rock bands and need to have 'the look' i look at it as the 'emo or scene' trend going on. But i doubt this one will go away, because if the older people look down upon it, more teens are going to get them.

frankiie
December 13th, 2007 at 03:12am