Cookies And Creepy Janitors...

It's funny, I haven't written a journal entry in so long I almost forgot how to submit one...

Anyways, today I got to skip the last three or four periods of school because I was in the choir, and the choir members had to leave the school to perform at some Women's Club in the town. It was cool and all. They served really good cookies and there was a lot of space. And the nice people there gave us Christmas ornaments. And the seniors entertained us with some stories of this really creepy janitor who used to work at the school.

You all know what I'm talking about...those really creepy janitors that seem to be in two places at once; those creepy janitors that only go by one name.

Or it could be a creepy older teacher, but hey... - shrugs -

And I'm supposed to be doing homework right now, but whatever. I need time to relax because singing for about two hours and standing for the same amount of time without any breaks can be really tiring.

And it could be really tiring having to deal with all the crap of the biggest bitch of the grade, but hey, that story's for another time and place.

Anyways, how are the rest of you fellow Mibbians?
December 13th, 2007 at 03:16am