I feel like saying this for the whole world to see.

I'm gonna say it. I don't care who reads this, I want the world to know.

This is about Bellkura.

I love her. I love her with all my sad little heart, because she is the closest I've ever known to a sister.

I have never seen Bellkura angry. I have once heard of her chasing someone around the room with a slipper or a stuffed toy or something, but then, wouldn't you if you were woken up by a video camera in your face? That's the closest I've ever heard of to her being angry.

She's bone deep kind. Seriously, I have never seen or heard of her being anything but nice.

She's honest, too, even when the truth hurts. But like I said, she's nice about it.

In the two years (has it been two years already?) that I've known her, she has passed being a best friend. She's the kind of person you can not see for months, and when you see them again it's like it was just yesterday. The kind of person that when you see them you start sprinting just so you can reach them a few seconds sooner.

Anyway, like I said, she's passed being a best friend. Now, she's a sister. And even in ten, twenty, thirty years' time, we'll still be sisters.

I would give anything for Bellkura. I would give my life, I love her that much.

And I'm crying now. I'm crying, because I love her so much.

So here's to you, Onee-san. Bellkura, my big sister.
December 13th, 2007 at 06:30pm