The Ghost Riddle.

This was something my church mates told me last last sunday. It's not so considered scary, but freaky. It's not really a riddle, it's a hypotherical mystery you have to somewhat solve.

This was based on a true story. ^-^ Happened, in our country.

I didn't post this to scare. But to see the results of the choice people make. So please comment. Thankyeww.

The story starts here:

Let's just say you have a boyfriend/girlfriend. Let's name him/her Sam (since, it's a unisex name).

One summer, you and your other friends (including Sam) decide that you want to go camping. So you hike all the way up, going through all the scratching twigs and branches. And then. . .

YOU SCRATCH YOUR LEG. The wound went so deep, the pain tingled in every move, so you couldn't walk anylonger. They carried you all the way to the camping site and settled you there.

They bandaged it and wrapped it with cloth. . .but it still hurts. So, they decided to leave you there and go hiking again. Sam felt so guilty leaving you. . .but he/she did it anyway.

You waited for 5 hours, fiddling with whatever you could play with. You were so nervous as the pain lowered a bit. It was a long afternoon.

A few minutes later, you see figures coming towards you.

Your friends were back. You search through them, but. . .you couldn't see Sam.

Your friends looked sad. They looked exactly the way the left you, only the depression changed it all. They were clean, but looking down.

Then they tell you. "I'm sorry [insert name here], but Sam died in a landslide, we saw his suffer, ourselves. He didn't survive, only us, we're so sorry."

You become so sad, you couldn't even believe them. You wept until the afternoon passed and the evening came. You couldn't eat, and most especially you couldn't sleep.

You tossed and turned so much, you were the only one awake. You find out that your friends have slept 3 hours before you already.

That made you even more afraid. You hear someone calling your name. You become so curious, you crawl outside of your tent, it was so dark, and you couldn't see anything.

You go get your flashlight. When, you point your flashlight to the source of the calling voice. . .

YOU SEE SAM.

He was dirty, covered with mud, muck and goooey stuff. He was coated with dirt, it even smeared his face. You become so scared, remembering he died a few hourse ago, so you back away slowly,

"Stop! [insert name here], it's Sam. I'm sorry, there was a landslide a while ago. I know I'm so dirty, but I'm the only one who survived, the others died. I'm so sorry. . ."

END.

Now, if you were in this position, who would you believe? Who are the ghosts, who are the living. Told you it wasn't scary. . .now, who would you pick?

note: the real story, the victim of the mystery was a girl. Hehe. I posted this out of boredom. Please comment. ^-^
December 13th, 2007 at 07:34pm