Unbanned! And this is my life now...

Wow, I haven't journaled in so long, damn! I got banned for a reason that made no sense to me, but it obviously did to the mods and Dujo, so there's not much I can do about that. It seems like half, maybe more, of mibba was or is still banned. Hmm.
But, anyway, a lot's happened since then. Way too much to remember. I seem to shut a lot of things out. It sucks, but whatever.
But I have a boyfriend now. His name is John and on the 22nd, we'll have been dating for 2 months. Yeah, people tell us we're cute, but I get a little eh about him sometimes. Like, we still haven't kissed. I'm waiting for him to do that. And Jen has to pretty much force us to hold hands. Whenever I just grab his hand, he pulls away. I don't say anything.
I don't know, he's just shy. Maybe he'll do all this when he's ready.
I do really love him, though. We talk everynight about life and school and everything that's going on. One really hard thing is our religious differences. I'm a Christain, and a walking one at that. John's not much of anything. Everybody thinks he's Jewish, but that's only his heritage. But I guess he does see how I've changed. I'm much more mature and everything about a lot of things, and he says more than he is, but he doesn't want to change. I worry about that child sometimes.
Anyway, I've written about my friend Kelly before. She has a brain tumor, and she's had multiple ones since 5th grade, 4 years ago. She's not doing too well, though. She's lost her right side. It's really sad. I saw her at a Halloween party at my church. She looked like she was having a lot of fun. She's in no pain, so that's good. Hopefully, she'll make it to Christmas, but we'll never know.
My sister got married last month. It was okay. I was a bridesmaid. I got upset when she was playing favorites with my brother, but nobody knew. We talked a little bit, but my sister's sister (unrelated to me) and cousin were there. I couldn't really tell her I was pissed off, but whatever. The sad thing is, I think my highlight of the trip was betting buzzed off the cheap wine. Then watching my dad do the same.
So yeah, that's all I really wanna talk about.
December 14th, 2007 at 03:29am