I must confess,

I'm writing my confessions in here. For I feel my comfortable telling people on here than I do my real-life friends. Why? I don't know....

1. I pray for people on Mibba. Most of the time the people on here are my main priority, and I won't be satisfied until I know their problems are solved, and their wishes come true.

2. My two best friends are going out, and I feel terrible that I'm the third wheel, and following them around all day. I really think they're getting annoyed by having me there...

3. I do have a fear that I actually am afraid of. Usually my fears fascinate me more than scare me, but I have a fear of plagiarism, and it doesn't fascinate me one bit. (Well, dur.)

4. I'm trying really hard to understand why I'm so shy. I never cared what people thought of me, but for some reason, they scare the shit out of me.

5. I've realized, I do like guys with muscles, just huge gross steroid overdose-looking bodybuilders. . :tehe:

6. I go on Seventeen.com to read Horoscopes. I know they're full of crap, but I can't help it...

7. As much as I hate being in front of the camera, I actually kind of like it. I can picture magazines with my face on it saying: "Katy Myerson: Music photojournalist and Rock model and photographer extroadinaire."

8. I've always wanted to be famous, and I have since...Birth.

9. I'm starting to really hate the fact that I'm so young. The fact that I have a good five years of schooling ahead of me is driving me insane. I just want to jump out of a window.

10. I'm seriously not afraid of death, I just don't want to die. Not now anyways.

11. I get angry at the fact that I grew up too fast. I find it quite frustrating being my age and feeling like I have the mind of a twenty-five-year-old.

12. I fall in love with fictional characters. Either ones I've made up or ones in other stories.

13. I have issues with dating people my age. It's always been like since I was about four, I never liked people my age.

14. The fact that I can't tell my parents anything that happens in my life for fear of being thrown in an asylum or rehab center, is getting so annoying that I almost punched a hole in my wall because of it.

15. I want to marry Jason Schwartzman or Henry Cavill. I have our weddings planned... :tehe:

16. I think incest is disgusting, but I think they're some circumstances that it's acceptable. O_O

17. I'm seriously considering stealing my parents car and just leaving.

18. I'd rather have a job than go to school.

19. I've created a very sad and unhealthy obsession with the Twilight series.

20. I want a boyfriend. I admit it, being alone is starting to make me feel like crap.

21. I have a sex scene written by someone on here on my iPod notes. (It'sfemmeslashtoo.)
December 14th, 2007 at 08:16am