Thoughts about different music tastes

okay, just wanted to share some thoughts about all this emo-stuff going on.

I'm so full of people coming to tell me that's it's stupid to like My Chem or Panic! etc. or when I carry my MCR messenger bag I can see and hear people whispering about me. I'm so sick of that! what's wrong with being a emo or a rocker or whatever?

c'mon! if you don't like them, it's okay with me. if you want to listen 50 cent, then fine! hip hop is awesome, it's just not for me, so don't *beep* judge my taste in music if I don't judge yours!

everyone can't like pop or hip hop or jazz or rock or whatever you're listening. there's nothing wrong with any of those so what's the problem?

every kind of music is great! rock is my favourite, but for example rap is really hard and not everyone can do it! and not many of us have an awesome voice like Kelly Clarkson has or the moves of the Pussycat Dolls. as a dancer I know, all the sexy moves they're doing are actually really exhausting, they're not that easy you know.

so my point here is that we shouldn't give a damn about what everyone else listens to and really respect every kind of music. BE PROUD BUT DON'T JUDGE OTHERS!
December 15th, 2007 at 02:54am