srry 4 the lack of updates

srry guys 4 the lack of updates(with the story and my life).

okay, so here's what's going on in my life:
>my dog, Holly, died on Saturday. She had a tumor growing on her left lung.
>auditioned for my school's one act play this past Monday and Wednesday. didn't get a part in it.(darn. . . )
>been going christmas shopping past coule weeks.
>had to give up most of my time on the computer, due to the fact i almost failed english.(but it's okay. it's not back up to my grade of a B-, but it's close at a C+.)
>been falling asleep in film history, due to the films called "silent films".( but now, we're starting to get into color!!! yeah!!!!!)
>already had a snow day this year
>i'm trying to get out of singing a french version of "The 12 Days Of Christmas" with my french class.

now with the story: i've been having a little bit of a writers' block lately, causing me to come up with a new idea and build on that idea. and no, i'm not re-writing my story. i haven't had time to type it and update it, but after next week, i should be able to update, hopefully. if not, i'm the worst author ever.

i'll try to get back to writing the story A.S.A.P. i think what i needed was a break from it.

that's it from me.
Peace. Out. Mibbians.

Sarah
December 15th, 2007 at 04:42am