Regarding "Speechless and Redundant" and "She Screams In Silence"...

Here's the deal, guys... I hate posting author’s notes almost as I hate reading them, but I think this one is sort of necessary. I just decided to put it here instead of cluttering up my chapter pages.

Both of my stories are currently on hiatus, because my computer decided to stop working. I got a new one as an early Christmas present, but as of right now, there’s no way for me to transfer my files from my old computer onto my new one. That means that I lost ALL of the stories that I had written (and there were a lot more than the two that I have on Mibba, I promise you).

So to make a long story short, I’m either going to have to re-write these stories or wait until I’m able to transfer my documents onto my new computer before I can update again. I don’t know how long either one of those scenarios might take, either.

I would like to thank all of you that have been reading them, though, and especially the ones who have commented. I’m kind of reluctant to let people read what I write, so it means a lot to know that you guys actually enjoy them.

I promise that I will update as soon as I possibly can.
December 15th, 2007 at 02:01pm