I love this movie.

I just love the Pocahontas movie, it's so beautiful.
The first one is better than the second one though. I've been listening to "Colors of the wind" for days now, and I get more and more in love with this song every time.

My cousin has my movie at the moment, and I want it back. So I think I'll go to his house and ask if I can get it back, it's only fair since I returned all the movies I had borrowed with him, and that was quite a few.

I'll just post the Norwegian version of "Colors of the wind" because I think that it's so much better in Norwegian, and you can see if you understand something.



It's almost Christmas, YAY : D. Just 4 more days with school, and then I'm free, or at least for about two weeks.
There's no snow, though, and that's kinda sad, but that's all because of global warming, I'm positive. It's just cold now, but I can go to band practise and be lame with my friends. We have band practise tomorrow, and I think we're going to tape the song we made last week. I think it's good, although it's full of power chords, but power chords rocks.

Happy holidays to you all, and I'm just saying that now because I'm probably not going to post any more journals before Christmas Eve.
December 15th, 2007 at 08:19pm