Ugh, craziness is not fun!

So I'm freezing my ass off right now. We're supposed to get a blizzard later tonight. I hope we don't. We worked for forever this morning for our choir concert tomorrow. If it gets postponed, I'll be pissed.
Anyway, I went to a graduation party today. One of my mom's friends graduated medical school. I was with a bunch of tiny kids, 10 and under. There was one other freshman there, but he's pretty much mute. I haven't really talked to him since I was four. We see each other all the time. We just never talk.
John's being retarded, like he always is. I said earlier he won't hold my hand. I asked him why, and he said it was too cliche. I guess it made me a little mad. It just doesn't make sense. I really try hard to get him, but sometimes I just can't.
I was talking to him earlier via texts. I was really bitchy, 'cause at the party, they kept talking about my friend Kelly. I didn't want to hear it. So I told John I was sorry for being bitchy, and I felt bad. So I asked him if he was mad. He said this:
No. Why would you think that? I promise that if i ever was i'd talk to you about it rather than avoid you. Ok?
That made me feel a lot better. But, I feel like a little kid. I'm always upset over stupid shit and worry if people are angry with me all the time. I feel like everyone has to take care of me and I hate it. I don't know why I'm like this. I don't want to be like this anymore. It's stupid.
Ugh, someone help. Please?
December 16th, 2007 at 05:27am