Gas station?!

I'm really bored, and I need someone to talk to.
'Cuz, my friends are either involved in my dilemma.. think it's funny, or don't care.
So, there's this kid Peter that I like.
I first saw him this summer. My mom needed gas, and me and my friend Rachael were in the backseat of our convertible.
and it was a place where they fill the tank for you. Peter was the kid who filled the tank for us. and he was wearing a H.I.M. (<33) hat. My mom knows HIM is finnish and is obsessed with all things Finnish. so she asked him if he is Finnish. Talk about embarrassing. He just laughed and said no. so we drove off. I thought about him constantly.. he seemed really easygoing and funny.
Then i got to school, and I kept seeing this kid and taking double takes, and it seemed as if he was too. Then, after a few weeks I realized that it was the kid from the Gas station. Rachael has the same lunch as him and has been sitting with him. So Friday at school i was talking to my friend Kara (who knows about peter) and he walked by and after a few seconds I go.. THATS PETER! and she tells me she's going to say Hi to him, and she does, but not only that, she pokes him, and tells him I say Hi and points to me. I just reached into my locker like nothing happened. Then she came back to my locker and we were talking. A few minutes later, Peter shows up at my locker and says to Kara : Who says Hi to me? (It's completely obvious that its me, she pointed to me, and came to my locker right after) She points to me, and I go, Uh.. Hi. and he says Hey and smiles. So then i was in History txting Rachael who was at lunch with Peter RIGHT across from her. so, jokingly i said "Tell him i say hi" but she does tell him I say Hi. He says: " Thats the girl who said Hi to me this morning Right? SHe likes me doesn't she?" Rachael and Kara Stifle their laughter and say no.. and he smiles a nice smile and says "Yeah she does.." and apparently laughs a good laugh not a bad laugh. No I can't wait for school to see him, but at the same time I don't want him to think I'm a pathetic Idiot.

so anyway, anyone want to talk?
December 17th, 2007 at 04:47am