Weird weird, MCR dreams. . .

-also posted out of boredom-

It's very annoying how my dreams are so random, even when my mind is fully concentrated on something else, I still dream about school. Sucks, I wish I could control my dreams. I always prayed for an MCR dream, just so I could know the feeling of meeting them.

Well, I only had 3. . .my whole life. AND THAT SUCKS.

There are 2 kinds of dreams, one where you see yourself, so it's like you're watching a movie. . .of yourself. And there's one where you are REALLY in it.

My first Gerard Way dream: (this dream, I could see myself)

Me and my dad were in this weird beach resort, i actually had a feeling that it was slightly familiar. And while we were walking towards the pool, I saw Gerard Way!

He was just sitting there, looking into blank space. I didn't think I was disturbing him or anything, so I asked for his autograph. I didn't have paper . . .and i didn't have a pen either. but he did, he had a pen. The only thing I needed now, was paper. I searched my pockets. . .and I found a ticket. A TICKET. . .which was so weird. BEACH RESORTS DON'T HAVE TICKETS. But, i gave it anyway.

And he said "No, I don't like this ticket, get a new one."

I was so confused, but I did anyway. So i went to the ticket booth, and got another ticket. When i gave it to him. I thought he was going to sign it. . .But he just kept it in his pocket and started to look into blank space again.

I was *kinda* frustrated, so I asked if I could have a picture with him. He nodded and walked beside me. I tried to smile. ----I am so stupid-----. Dad was the picture taker guy so, just as he was about to click that button. . .GERARD JUST SUDDENLY JUMPS IN THE POOL. (i did mention, that it was a beach resort right?)

If ever you watched the I'm Not Okay, video, you'd know that Gerard doesn't swim. BUT HE JUST JUMPED IN THE POOL! I have no idea why.

Then I woke up.

My second MCR dream.

This dream wasn't so weird, the only thing weird about it was the setting. . .

There was this weird MCR fan club, I was there ----I don't know how i went there, though. We were supposed to meet MCR, so we were all excited.

THEN. . .WE MET THEM IN A DENTIST CLINIC! That was so weird, you could see all the tooth designs and stuff.

There was just one very very sad sad thing. . .I COULDN'T SEE BOBBBBB!!! :(

I had no dream with Bob, that's so sad. Ray looked so depressed, I don't know why. He was just there. . .in the corner. I was able to hug Mikey though. :D

I tried to find Gerard. . .but he wasn't there. SUDDENLY! HE CAME OUT OF THE BATHROOM!!! He was wearing all black, as usual. Then, he just suddenly hugged me, like Mikey. ---that was a nice part of the dream.

I saw Frank, he was sitted there on the couch, I was about to approach him when ----

I WOKE UP. DARN

*if you have a dream weirder than this, you tell me -wink-*
December 18th, 2007 at 09:40am