Back from suspension, back from first quarter

So I've been suspended from this section over the last few months. I think it was because I protseted the new rules. And I think I'm probably never going to post another journal again anyway, because it seems that mibba has become something that I'm no longer interested in being a part of. One of the stories I'm subscribed to just got suspended, and it just seems to me that a truly creative site really shouldn't have such heavy censorship. I only come on mibba now to read my favorite stories, though I've deleted most of my subscriptions, leaving just my favorite stories and authors, and to talk with the people I've met here. But even there, most of the truly awesome people I've met here over the past year don't even go on mibba much anymore because they, like I, have become disenchanted with this new mibba. I've even moved some of my conversations to other online places, like IM, so that we don't have to talk through a site neither of us really visit anymore. My point is that I guess I never thought this would happen to mibba, a place where I really felt where I could pour my heart out in poetry, stories, and sometimes journals, but that was a year ago. And it looks like "The Times They Are a-Changin' ".

I was going to say something about how my first quarter in college went, but I don't think I'm going to anymore. Because this isn't a normal journal, and I don't post journals here anymore, really.
December 19th, 2007 at 12:41am