Bee-yitch

Craziness the past few days. Tomorrow's the last day of school until break's over. We had so many tests today. I had one in all my acedemic classes; geometry, science, english, perspectives. So, four. Probably doesn't sound like a lot, but it is. Plus I finished my spanish test. So, yeah, craziness.
So it looks like my friend Kelly's gonna make it until Christmas. Only four days, and she wasn't looking all that bad. I finally got to see her yesterday. We went over to her house to clean. I didn't get to talk to her much. She and another girl went to Starbucks. But I still got to see her.
It's rough. We're not all that close. We only hung out a couple times before she got the tumors. That was back in 5th grade. I wish I could tell her some of the things I've been dealing with. But I'm not close to her. I really want a close relationship, but whatever. So yeah.
Hopefully my boyfriend and I will be able to go to the zoo tomorrow night. 2 month anniversary. Here, we have a really nice zoo, one of the best in the country. Every year they put up millions of lights, and it's really cool. I haven't been there this year. Last year I went with Jen. It was fun.
But anyway, John's family is celebrating his mom's birthday tomorrow night, so we might not be able to, but we'll see.
Yeah, my life's crazy as hell. I don't always like it, but I have a roof over my head, food, clothes, a family. It's pretty nice.
December 21st, 2007 at 08:43am