Clothes

I went Christmas shopping today and when I walked into the junior's department I was like, "What is this crap?" There were these useless multi-colored sweaters clogging up the entire place. Plus, they were 30 bucks each and I'm not spending that much money especially on something that I'll never wear except to a Christmas party (maybe).

So I started wandering around the store looking for something to do and walked into the guy's junior department. And I was like, "This is awesome!" They had 10 dollar comfy cotton t-shirts and these really nice hats and belts. Damn. Guys get all the cool clothes. There was a Pink Floyd jacket, and System of a Down baseball cap, and a this really nice hoodie with a rose on it. WHAT WAS I DOING IN THE GIRLS DEPARTMENT WHEN I COULD HAVE HAD ALL THIS!!!!!!!!!!

So I started looking through this stack of t-shirts and lo and behold I saw this amazing Green Day t-shirt and I was like, "Shit!" since it was only in XXXL. *Sigh* And then out of the corner of my eye I spied a beautiful sight: a Green Day shirt in size small!!!!!!!!!!! It was a gift from heaven I tell you!!!!! I clutched that thing to my corpse during the rest of my shopping trip. And now it's safe in my home when I can make love to it every day. ^.^ (AND IT WAS ONLY TEN BUCKS!!!!!!)
December 21st, 2007 at 11:40am