Ebony Apocalypse and Bless The Fall NEWS

Ebony Apocalypse and Bless The Fall

Updates on how EA's gig went. AMAZING.
So we played at The Cricket Club in the middle of I don't even know where. We supported the Moonies. We did soundcheck which was stupidly fun. Me and my bandmates then decided to go play in the play park which was next door and then we looked around the graveyard (who puts a graveyard next to a venue and a childrens play park???) I was happy to see hardly anyone wanted to waste their Saturday night to see us. We played to about 100 people and we got a nice reception. Our first few songs went well...but when it came to playing the song "Mistake," the guitars cut out and after we got back on track our drummer messed up, but we made it look like nothing had gone wrong and we all finished at once. Big achievement for us really! hehe!

Also, there has been a line up change in my band, Ebony Apocalypse, but to be honest we can't be happier it happened. Our drummer, Rob, has left. He has been replaced with a guy we call Cripple which is a million times better than Rob and he doesn't winge or cry if he doesn't get his way.

visit www.freewebs.com/ebonyapocalypse and sign up! Still empty! We need members!

Bless The Fall news
Bless The Fall - Singer Craig Mabbit has left BTF. Craig's myspace says that it is because he needed a break to clear his head and then the band wouldn't let him back in afterwards. The band's myspace says he left to be with his little girl as she grows up so I'm not sure.

Anyway. I would have posted this earlier but I've been banned from journals for don't ask me what.

Much love xxx
Rachi
December 22nd, 2007 at 06:41pm