Madlibs with my insane step-brother

My step-brother (Well, really my dad's girlfriend's child, but meh) and I were doing some Madlibs on the internet last and night and he just would NOT leave me alone until I posted them on here, so here they are. The words in bold are the ones we filled in, blah blah blah.

In his second term at Hogwarts School of Radiator and Wizardry, Harry Potter (Johnny Depp) is warned by a Dave Grohl Dressed As Satan named Dobby that Sofa will Fly when he returns to Hogwarts. Besides the fact that he is still Skipped by Professor Snape (Buzz Lightyear) and Ran by Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton), Harry gets off to a Tall start with his two best Cats, Ron Weasly (Rupert Grint) and Hermione Granger (Cruella De Vil). Also, famous Professional Moron Gilderoy Lockhart (Kenneth Branagh) has joined the Hogwarts staff and is the new Defense Against the Fluffy Arts teacher. But now, Hogwarts students are Quietly being turned into Feather]/b]. But who is the one doing it? Malfoy? Another Professional Moron Hagrid (Robbie Coltrane)? or even Harry? But what if it`s Lord Voldemort trying to make his Miniature return?

J.R.R. Tolkien has been thrust into the Tomato-light yet again with the release of his famous trilogy Lord of the Teapots as a Laptop series. The three books, Mushroom of the Ring, The Two Televisions, and Return of the Headphones, are preceded by another book The Pizzazz, which may also be filmed later on.

OK, now enter my step-brother, who has just started having sex-ed lessons and thinks that swearing is the coolest. We love him anyway though. =O)

In J.R.R. Tolkien`s famous trilogy Lord of the Assholes the first book is called Fellowship of the Asshole. In this book a group of Drunken Hobbits flee their hometown. They eventually join into a fellowship made up of Demons, Elves and Butterflies, with the goal of Crucifying the One Asshole. They begin by traveling through the Fluffy mountains, where Buzz Lightyear the Purple With Pink Stripes is lost. They continue on to the forest, where the queen of the Necklaces gives them Plants to ride down the river. At the end of the book, Merry and Pippin get captured by Penguins, and Frodo is Bitten by one of his fellow Chavs and leaves on his own (but with Sam).

In J.R.R. Tolkien`s famous trilogy, Lord of the Assholes, the second book is called The Three Hundred And Ninety-Four Towers. During the course of this book, two stories are followed. The first is that of the Plant, the Cake and the Penguin as they pursue the Stoned Hobbits. Along the way, they get waylaid into Killing the people of Rohan, who are battling against the hordes sent by Saruman (identified by the white Tongue Print). They eventually end up at Ankle`s Deep, which they defend from the attacking Ants. The second story that is followed is that of Frodo and Sam as they Fly for a way into Mordor. Following them is Hiiiiiiii-YA!!!!!!, a miserable Dog-Type Thing that is bound to the one Asshole. They capture him and force him to Help them to the Ink of Mordor. They abandon hopes of getting into Mordor there, so they look for another way in. Luckily Hiiiiiiii-YA!!!!!! knows another way.

In J.R.R. Tolkien`s famous trilogy, Lord of the Assholes, the third book is called Return of the Drunken Moron. In this final book, the two storylines from the second book are continued. In the first, the Stoned Hobbits are reunited with their companions and The Tooth Fairy who was thought lost. Then they get split up again, The Tooth Fairy taking Pippin to Gondor, and the rest Fly with the Rohirim the long way to Gondor. Along the way to Gondor, three of them get diverted through the Paths of the Ducks. Meanwhile, Frodo and Sam are being guided up the winding Bras by Hiiiiii-Ya!!!!!!. They then enter a cave, where a giant Cockroach attacks Frodo. He wakes up in a tower, then is kissed by Sam. They then continue on towards Mt. Doom. Back in the other story line, the three friends have recruited ghosts to help battle the Three Headed Dogs in Gondor. As they are nearing defeat, Frodo and Sam reach Mt Doom. There, Frodo decides not to throw the Asshole into the Fiery Pit. However, Hiiiiii-Ya!!!!!! bites his Left Tit off, and falls in taking it with him. In the end, the remaining members of the fellowship are reunited, and Aragorn is crowned Drunken Moron of Gondor.

Amy died this Saturday in a car wreck in The Fiery Pits Of Hell. She was driving a late 90`s model Tit when a Sexy driver swerved onto her side of the Condom, resulting in a Unusual collision.

Olivier died on Tuesday afternoon. He was crushed by a Book as he was Flying home.

Dumbledore was murdered on Thursday 2 am as he walked into the middle of a Night Light robbery. Witnesses say he Aggressively tried to take out one of the robbers, but tripped on a Penguin, at which point one of the robbers shot him with his More Condoms.

I hope that this has not caused offense, and that my step-brother is now satisfied and will leave me alone.

Here's the website, should you wish to try it yourself.

www.madglibs.com
December 23rd, 2007 at 05:48pm